Thursday, April 13, 2017

Martian Chronicles Review

There were a lot of tropes in Martian Chronicles. An example of this was the Bee Gun. In that, it was actually a Death Ray but in a sense it was like a portable Death Ray. Another example of the was when the Second Expedition came to Mars. That was like a First Encounter. Of course, the aliens didn't believe them that they were from Earth and didn't respect them as much. Also, they don't have any cooks but they do. I mean, thye have the hot dog stand so they kinda do cook. I mean, this book wasn't giving me something that I found was missing in Dandelion Wine. That was suspense, adventure, the gruesome action of blood, guts and eyeballs. I felt like that was missing a lot. What I leanred is that science fiction is really weird and it has its own surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment