Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Blog Response

What I think the point is of writing a fantasy story is to help expand your imagination and help you try something new for a change. I mean, I like to write fantasy stories all the time but mine aren't they typical fantasy story. Mine are way more special because it's my imagination and no one can create an imagination like mine. One of my favorite children's books, when I was younger, were the Percy Jackson series. I loved how they tied in mythology and added their own imagination in as well. I loved the characters, especially Percy and Annabeth. The Legend was an ok film but I hated how the characters made everything sound so obvious. I mean, honestly we get Lily is the innocent girl so stop yelling at her. She is obviously naive and doesn't mean to do half things she did, but as they say, curiosity killed the cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment